Den DVA - Day TWO
Den DVA začal probuzením, které nebylo ani tak trapné jak jsem očekávala. Všechno šlo tak přirozeně. Zeptal se mě jestli chci, kávu nebo čaj. Vlastně už si nepamatuji jestli jsem si něco dala. Každopádně vím, že bylo mírné loučení s příslibem, "uvidíme se později". Nevěděla jsem v tu chvíli co si pořádně myslet. Byla jsem celkem zmatená z toho jak mi v tam bylo vlastně příjemně.
Necháme to osudu. Přišla zpráva. Přišla i moje radost, zatím jen malá, ale byla tam. Po pár zprávám jsme se domluvili že se večer nejspíš potkáme. O půlnoci jsem vešla do Akropole, kde byl D. s P.. Dlouho jsem tam nebyla a tak to vyvolalo různé vzpomínky, ha. Bavili jsme se opět víc než dobře, kluci si doslova ulítavali na hudbě, já jsem si ulítavala na všem.
V pět hodin ráno mě dohnala únava a jen jsem naznačila, že bych chtěla odejít. D, neváhal ani vtěřinu a zavelel k odchodu. Nahoře jsme se rozloučili s P. a automaticky jsme odjížděli směr D. byt. Ta přirozenost, děsí mě, ale v tu chvíli si to neuvědomuji a nechávám se tím zcela a bez boje pohlcovat.
V bytě u D. se odehrávalo něco podobného co předchozí noc, plus konverzace stále na výbornou, jen s tím rozdílem, že tentokrát jsem neměla potřebu ani se oblékat, (a je to tu zase) přirozeně jsme zůstali ležet a usnuli spolu.
a přichází den TŘI
________________________________________________________________________________
Day TWO began with an awakening that was not as awkward as I expected. Everything was so natural. He asked if I wanted coffee or tea. Actually, I cannot remember if I gave anything. Anyway, I know there was a little goodbye with a promise, "I'll see you later." I didn't know at that moment what I think. I was quite confused about how pleasant it was there.
We'll leave it to destiny. A message came. My joy has come, so small, but she was there. After a few messages, we agreed that we might meet in the evening. At midnight I went to the Acropolis, where were P. with D. For a long time, I was not there so caused a lot of memories, haha. We talked again about things and conversation was more than great. The boys enjoyed of music, and I, I enjoeyd everything. At five o'clock in the morning I was tired and I just indicated that I wanted to leave. D, he didn't even hesitate, imidetly said that we leave. We said bye to P., and we automatically left for D apart. "That naturaly", I feel it, but at that moment I don't realize and let myself be completely absorbed without a fight. There was something similar to the previous night in D.'s apartment, and the conversation was still excellent. Except that - I didn't need to dress up this time, and (again is here) naturally we were lying down together.
and then day THREE comes
Necháme to osudu. Přišla zpráva. Přišla i moje radost, zatím jen malá, ale byla tam. Po pár zprávám jsme se domluvili že se večer nejspíš potkáme. O půlnoci jsem vešla do Akropole, kde byl D. s P.. Dlouho jsem tam nebyla a tak to vyvolalo různé vzpomínky, ha. Bavili jsme se opět víc než dobře, kluci si doslova ulítavali na hudbě, já jsem si ulítavala na všem.
V pět hodin ráno mě dohnala únava a jen jsem naznačila, že bych chtěla odejít. D, neváhal ani vtěřinu a zavelel k odchodu. Nahoře jsme se rozloučili s P. a automaticky jsme odjížděli směr D. byt. Ta přirozenost, děsí mě, ale v tu chvíli si to neuvědomuji a nechávám se tím zcela a bez boje pohlcovat.
V bytě u D. se odehrávalo něco podobného co předchozí noc, plus konverzace stále na výbornou, jen s tím rozdílem, že tentokrát jsem neměla potřebu ani se oblékat, (a je to tu zase) přirozeně jsme zůstali ležet a usnuli spolu.
a přichází den TŘI
________________________________________________________________________________
Day TWO began with an awakening that was not as awkward as I expected. Everything was so natural. He asked if I wanted coffee or tea. Actually, I cannot remember if I gave anything. Anyway, I know there was a little goodbye with a promise, "I'll see you later." I didn't know at that moment what I think. I was quite confused about how pleasant it was there.
We'll leave it to destiny. A message came. My joy has come, so small, but she was there. After a few messages, we agreed that we might meet in the evening. At midnight I went to the Acropolis, where were P. with D. For a long time, I was not there so caused a lot of memories, haha. We talked again about things and conversation was more than great. The boys enjoyed of music, and I, I enjoeyd everything. At five o'clock in the morning I was tired and I just indicated that I wanted to leave. D, he didn't even hesitate, imidetly said that we leave. We said bye to P., and we automatically left for D apart. "That naturaly", I feel it, but at that moment I don't realize and let myself be completely absorbed without a fight. There was something similar to the previous night in D.'s apartment, and the conversation was still excellent. Except that - I didn't need to dress up this time, and (again is here) naturally we were lying down together.
and then day THREE comes

The story is about U and ?
ReplyDeleteHow many days yet to come? Are U still togheter? I’m curious!
Dear Lil, thank you for your interest. Yes it's about me and about one a special man. How many days? For now I will be writing till 25. Then will see.
Delete