Proč? - Why?
Nejsem bloggerka, nejsem ani spisovatelka a myslím, že nemám na psaní ani vlohy. A kdo tedy jsem? Možná to je otázka, kterou se v následující cestě pokusím zodpovědět, hlavně sama sobě. Proč sem píšu? Protože si myslím, že nejsem zdaleka jediná, kdo prožívá to co já. Je to trapný, vím že patosy ze života jsou dnes všude. Já vlastně ani nepotřebuji, aby tohle někdo četl. Stačí mi se nejspíš vypsat.
Tak abych začala.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I'm not a blogger, I'm not a writer, and even I don't think I have a talent for writing. So who am I? This is the question and I'll try to answer here, especially answer for myself. Why am I writing here? Because I think I'm not the only one to experience what I do. It's embarrassing, I know the pathos of life is everywhere today, and I don't even need anyone to read this. I just must write it, probably.
So I started.
Tak abych začala.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I'm not a blogger, I'm not a writer, and even I don't think I have a talent for writing. So who am I? This is the question and I'll try to answer here, especially answer for myself. Why am I writing here? Because I think I'm not the only one to experience what I do. It's embarrassing, I know the pathos of life is everywhere today, and I don't even need anyone to read this. I just must write it, probably.
So I started.
Comments
Post a Comment